Translate

Friday 11 April 2014

New update!

I was messing on Google when I remembered........





         'YOU CAN PUT MUSIC ON YOUR BLOG!'


So I was scrolling threw websites to find out how you do it.
Finally I found it.
Sorry If you don't like One Direction. I have 3 1D songs so you can just press the back or forward buttons.



I have:
#Selfie - Chainsmokers
Rap God - Eminem
Timber - Pitbull ft. Ke$ha
 Hot right now - Dj fresh ft. Rita Ora
I gout you - Duke dumont
Bangarang - Skrillex
I would - One Direction
Rock me - One Direction
Midnight Memories - One Direction (The video so it takes a while to start)

Any other song you want?
I will put in any songs people ask me to put in.

Message me on
Moviestarplanet.co.uk
And tell me which song you would be happy to listen to each time you visit my blog.

(Sorry if you find the songs too loud)

Thanks for reading... (:
Remember to check out my blog every week. I have new posts every week.






                                                                      -OnionSoup

No comments:

Post a Comment