Translate

Saturday 22 March 2014

My Rp charries♥♥

                      ♥Role Play Charries♥


I am not bothered writing my Charrie every time I do a Rp. So instead I'll write:

Julie 18. On my blog.

Or stuff like that.

So here are my charries:

Julie
18
Wearing: Red and white tank top with "87" in big black letters in the middle. Black tights. Denim shorts. Black converse.
Is really sporty and carries a football everywhere with her. Pretty. Has a Red IPhone

Layla
17
Wearing: White loose t-shirt. Pink denim shorts. Pink bow in Hair. Pink converse.
Julie's little sister.
Really girly. Pretty. Popular. Is horrible at dancing. Really good singer. Plays the guitar really well. Has a pink IPhone

Niall
16
Wearing: Jeans. White t-shirt. Checkered red shirt on top. Black converse.
Julie's and Layla's little brother.
Has a Black IPhone.














                                                     -Onionsoup

No comments:

Post a Comment